2021 clinics will begin on March 1st with twice a week training sessions and will run for eight weeks. Due to Covid cohort restrictions, fewer spots will be available this year, so please sign up soon. Training sessions will operate according to California State Youth Sports Covid guidelines. As restrictions change, our trainings will adjust accordingly. New state guidelines around youth sports were released informing us that scrimmaging WILL be allowed for soccer.
This year’s clinics, run by our competitive trainers, are specifically designed to increase individual skills, understanding of the game, and fitness.
Please be sure to sign your child up for the correct group! Park and Rec has listed the clinics by age group. Associated birth years and course numbers are listed below. Please note, that if your child was U9 this past season, you will be signing her up for the U10 clinic.
2021 Corte Madera FC Clinic Schedule
Dates: Weeks of March 1st through April 29th (No Clinic April 5-9):
- U9 Boys (2013) Competitive (Course #3408)
- U9 Girls (2013) Competitive (Course #3409)
- U10 Boys (2012) Competitive (Course #3410)
- U10 Girls (2012) Competitive (Course #3413)
- U11 Girls (2011) Competitive (Course #3412)
- U11 Boys (2011) Competitive (Course #3414)
- U12 Boys (2010) Competitive (Course #3415)
- U12 Girls (2010) Competitive (Course #3416)
- U13 Girls (2009) Competitive (Course #3417)
- U13 Boys (2009) Competitive (Course #3418)
- U14/U15 Boys (2008/2007) Competitive (Course #3419)
Sign up through the Corte Madera Park and Rec website:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions